Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm, Monday through Friday, some overtime. Participate in on call rotation.
Manage the service technician routes and schedule. Route schedule in the most efficient manner while ensuring customer satisfaction.
To review benefits click here.
- Manage service technician routes, notify customers of technician arrival
- Communicate often with Account Managers to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Enter return call dispatches and purchase orders, verify that these are being scheduled in a timely manner
- Submit payroll report, once per week
- Manage Review Buzz portal and feedback
- Manage technician/office on call schedule
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Manage staff spiff reports
- Manage GPS and Truck Service
- Light Commercial Bidding and Scheduling of Maintenance
- Assist with retention, satisfaction, and service sales of entire Fresh Air customer base
- Assist in new retention or sales strategies
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives
- Meet assigned targets for efficiency
High school diploma
Organized and Efficient is a must
To apply, send resume to email@example.com