Residential Service Agreement Pricing
Residential Service Agreement
|Maintenance Every 6 Months||$198|
|Guaranteed Inspection w/Free Return Diagnostic||$89|
|15% Discount on Repairs||$100’s|
|$25 SMACNA Rebate||$25|
|New Equipment Accrual per Year***||$100’s||$25||$75||$100|
|Water Heater Flush at Furnace Inspection||$80|
|Humidifier Service and Water Pad Replacement||$39|
|Filter Media Replacement/EAC Cleaning||$120|
|Test Carbon Monoxide Detector||$49|
|Test Smoke Alarm||$49|
|No Diagnostic Charge for After-Hours Coverage****||$100’s|
|Number of Systems||Residential Service Agreement (Spring & Fall Inspections)||Non- Service Agreement (Spring & Fall Inspections)||Your Savings with a Residential Service Agreement***|
You may add the following equipment to your service agreement for an additional charge:
|Equipment Add-on:||Additional Cost:||Includes:|
|Humidifier||$39||Clean & Inspect humidifier Replace 1 water panel|
|Air Cleaner||$51||Replace 1 media filter|
|Electronic Air Cleaner||$60||Clean & Inspect humidifier Replace 1 water panel|
|Additional Heating or Cooling unit||$55**||Clean & Inspect additional A/C, furnace, or heat pump|
As a maintenance agreement customer:
- You get a complete precision tune-up, twice a year — once for your cooling system, once for your heating system.
- If you have a problem between inspections, you will NOT be charged a diagnostic for return service between 7am and 7pm, 7 days a week.*
- You receive a $25 Rebate check mailed to you each year you renew
- You receive a 15% discount on service parts and labor.
- You become a top priority for Fresh Air-Weinrich, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You have a written service record of the services performed on your system.
- You get one year guarantee on all repairs. We will do whatever it takes to make it right with you!
- You receive a 5% discount on the purchases of new equipment.
*Return visit and diagnosis only. Actual repair, if necessary, is not included. Does not include diagnosis or repair of a failed component that was previously recommended to be replaced. Does not include homeowner error, physical damge or weather damage.
**Bronze Plan Only
I have had my air conditioner and furnace serviced by Fresh Air for many years. I have always been very satisfied, but I would like to say that the technician who did my maintenance service this time was outstanding. Not only was he knowledgeable and efficient, but he was helpful and explained several things to me I did not know! I appreciate the service I received ...I will highly recommend Fresh Air to others!!