Carrier 59TN6 / 59TP6 Gas Furnace
Supported by the Performance Edge® thermostat and a variable-speed blower motor, this furnace will run in low stage up to 90% of the time. Longer, low-stage run times give you better energy efficiency, better temperature control and increased comfort. It also assures you quieter performance.
Variable-speed blower operation also aids other system components and can help make your air conditioning system more efficient and improve summer dehumidification.
Additionally, SmartEvap™ technology which periodically stops the fan in “Constant ON” mode, gives cooling condensation time to drain away to prevent rehumidification. SmartEvap can reduce humidity by up to 10%.
- 96% Efficiency
- Two Stage Heating
- Variable Speed Blower Motor
Multi stage heating BENEFITS:
- Provides high and low heat for changing winter weather.
- Maintains CONSTANT TEMPERATURE throughout the home.
- Prevents temperature fluctuation between heating cycles
Variable speed blower motor BENEFITS:
- Extremely quiet operation
- Provides more even temperature distribution from room-to-room and floor-to-floor.
- Major electrical cost savings year round
- Maximized dehumidification throughout summer months
- Ensured cleaner indoor air due to continuous filtration
- Increased SEER ratings on outside unit
Visit Carrier for additional equipment specifications.